|Manufacturer||Wipro, Wipro Enterprises Private Ltd, Bangaluru-560 035, 1-800-425-1983|
|Number of Items||1|
|Style||9W RGB (2020)|
|Included Components||1 bulb, 1 user manual|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||850 Lumen|
|Colour Temperature||6500 Kelvin|
|Country of Origin||India|
wipro Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb B22 9-Watt (16 Million Colors + Warm White/Neutral White/White) (Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.3 x 6.3 x 12.5 Centimeters|
|Colour Temperature||6500 Kelvin|
About this item
- Includes: 1 Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb, 1 User Manual
- Wattage: 9 watts, 16 Million Colors (RGB) + Tunable White (Warm White/White/Natural White)
- Warranty: 2 Years manufacturer warranty from the date of invoice
- Control from anywhere - control your light from anywhere with the Wipro next smart app, light-up up your home remotely even when you a on holiday for better security
- Voice control – control lights with your voice using Alexa and Google assistant
- White tunable and dimmable– transform your room to all kinds of themes such as reading, night, micro, leisure by changing brightness and White color buying/with warm white and cool DAY White
- Create Schedules and Routines: create your own scene or schedule light, Whether at home or away
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Wipro WiFi Enabled Smart LED Bulb B22 9-Watt (16 Million Colors + Warm White/Neutral White/White) (Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant). Includes: 1 Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb, 1 User Manual.
From the manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Features and Applications
No Gateway or Hub Required
Operate your bulb simply through wifi from anywhere in world through “Wipro Next Smart Home” app. No additional gateway or hub required. Make sure to keep the bulb within the range of your wifi router
Choose from 16 Million Color Shades
Now choose from wide range of colors to suit your mood. Get relaxed with Blue light after a long tiring day. Turn it to Red to enjoy the party evening or switch to yellow to enjoy dinner.
Adjust the brightness of your space ranging from 10% to 100% based on your need.
Tune your light to any shade of White between Warm White (2700K) and Cool Day White (6500K) with Wipro Next App.
Features and Applications
Use the Bulb as a Timer
You can schedule the turn ON & turn OFF time as per your need. You can also configure the same to turn ON automatically in the evening and turn OFF with sunrise. Also schedule it to turn ON before you reach home from office.
Create Different Groups
Group the smart bulbs of different rooms under different groups & enjoy controlling the bulbs under a particular group together. You may want to dim the lights in the living room while sitting in bedroom or may want to set the brightness of study room to maximum.
Control through Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
You can name the bulbs differently & give command to Alexa to change a particular bulb to the desired color. Also you can group the bulbs under a single name to operate them simultaneously through Alexa.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everything about this product is wrong! Amazon should have a "negative rating system", especially for Indian products, and I would have given this bulb negative-5-stars.
So, I received this bulb around 11:00 am on May 15, 2019. I put it in the socket, and it was glowing continuously like a 5W bulb that you can get for INR 20 (possibly cheaper on Amazon). For the first time in my life, I had to find a "user-manual" and actually read it. Engineers at Wipro obviously do NOT know about QR codes. Or maybe Premji is trying to save INR 0.05 (5 paise) by NOT printing a QR code on the box.
So, I read the manual, downloaded the "Wipro Next Smart Home App" from the Play Store and started it. 1st page: accept our "agreenment" with no text shown!!! I give Wipro negative 5 stars for that. Alright, I accepted the unseen agreement. 2nd page: give us your phone number. Alright I did that too. I waited for 5 minutes to get a "verification SMS" but none showed up! So, I requested a "resend verification code" and the app showed me a message to the effect: you are asking for verification codes too many times, so, wait for a little while!! What the ... was my only thought because I had just waited for 5 minutes to receive a verification code and you, Wipro, never sent me any. After trying it "exactly 5 times" ... I gave up and entered my email address. That was when they sent me the verification code. So, now Wipro has my phone number and my email address so they can send me marketing messages to buy Santoor soap (or whatever they make) and Wipro cooking oil!!
After that, I had to add a room and give them my address!! I figured this was ridiculous, but I chose to continue with their flow. So, I chose to put the room as "toilet" and not give them my address.
The next step was to add the device. The app said something like "make sure the bulb is blinking, else, turn it on and off a few times to get it to blink." I counted ... I had to turn it on and off EXACTLY 28 times to get it to blink. That is NOT a "few times", that's a LOT of TIMES.
The main reason I wanted to get this bulb was because I want something that will switch off on a schedule. I have gotten into the bad habit of falling asleep with all the lights in my house switched on ... so I figured I would try this bulb ... and if it worked, I was hoping to replace all the other bulbs/tube-lights in my house with similar Wipro bulbs. It should be obvious that the first thing I tried was to set a schedule. It was 12:10 pm, so I figured I would try to switch off the bulb at 12:11 pm. The schedule page clearly says that the schedule will be implemented +/- 30 seconds. I get it ... this is NOT a real time system, and considering that most humans have a 60+ life-spans a few seconds here and there is not a big deal. So, like a small kid looking at his first light bulb, I sat there waiting for the bulb to switch off. The time switched to 12:11 pm ... then 12:12 pm ... then 12:13 pm ... but the bulb wouldn't switch off. I figured 1 minute was "too real time" for this Wipro bulb. So, I set a schedule after 10 minutes. 15 minutes passed, then 20 ... and NOTHING happened!!! The bulb was glowing like an INR 20 5W bulb that you can pick up at your local baniya. I had just made a discovery: THIS WIPRO BULB, that WIPRO claims to be a SMART BULB, is actually NOT a SMART BULB! It is a typical Indian, "let's make a fool out of them" strategy adopted by all Indian companies!
So, by the end of all that waiting, I knew it was time to return the bulb. But, I chose to find out what other "features", if any at all, did this "let's make a fool out of them" SMART BULB from Indian mega-corp "Wipro" had in it. The only real feature was to change colors. And that feature only works "manually!!" So, you have to sit there, with the bulb plugged in, and your "smartphone" with the app installed in your hand ... changing between colors. You would have to be one bored mind to play with the colors on this stupid "NOT AT ALL SMART" bulb from Wipro.
So, by about 12:50 pm I realized I had had enough with this "Indian product" that had just proven that I was a typical Indian willing to be made a fool of by yet another Indian conglomerate.
Bottom line: this is NOT a SMART BULB even though Wipro likes to claim it. This stupid thing was a waste of my time and since I don't hate you ... I would recommend that you don't waste your time on this stupid thing either. Of course, if you just want to experience how Indian companies make a chu... out of Indians ... then you should get this bulb to experience first hand the Indian strategy of "let's make a fool out of them Indians."
Waste of money
1. The app and devices are much more stable than my Ewelink and Sonoff relays. Never had Alexa say "device is not responding"
2. Breeze to set it up with Alexa
3. The Wipro app itself is quite decent. As others have pointed out it doesn't have many options like "music" to make the lights dance - it doesn't matter to me. Scenes created here are immediately detected by the Alexa app.
1. Would have really preferred the white to be warm white
2. Colour rendition is a problem. Everything in the yellow - orange spectrum is greenish. In theory the RGB values mixed together give yellow but here the green diode just overpowers.
1) Price: At Rs. 999 it was the cheapest.
2) The 'Wipro Next Smart Home' App is reliable. It is the best way to change colours.
3.) Works with Google Assistant/Google Home.
4) Unlike some other similar apps, Wipro app consumes very less battery and processing power of your phone.
1) Manual is inadequate: The user manual doesn't have instructions for linking with Google Home App. It only includes instructions for Alexa.
2) Setup is geeky: The service linking the Wipro light to Google is called 'Smart Life'. This causes a bit of confusion as you initially look for something that should be named Wipro. Only when you look deep into the Wipro App that you find the embedded information that 'Smart Life' is the service for linking the light to Google Assistant/Google Home.
Setting it up is no rocket science.
You can change the brightness, colors, saturation and turn it on or off through the app or echo device(s).
There are some scenes available on the app, you can select one at a time to activate the pre automated light moods, which is good when there's a party at home (you can also change any scene's timing and add or remove select colors).
Been using three since six months and ordered two more now.
This video shows how you can change the colors through Amazon echo.
Go for it.
(Yes, I do have a 2.4 ghz wifi connection and the bulb is just not connecting!!)
DO NOT BUT THIS BULB!!!!!
1. Setup is very easy if the light and phone within 2 ft of router.
1. Was not able to integrate with google home.
2. No applets available on IFTTT
3. Could not find any help pages for integration with Google home or IFTTT even though its mentioned on the box.
4. Instruction manual only mentions Alexa integration.