Top critical review
Nice Smartphone in its price range
14 October 2018
Bought this phone for my father 15 days back and now writing this review on behalf of my father describing about the features, specifications and performance of this Infocus Vision 3
1. It comes with 5.7-inch HD+ Full Vision Display with nice graphics and picture quality there you can enjoy watching movies and videos.
2. Best thing is its battery of 4000 mah which gets fully charged in 1.5 hours and lasts for a day on a heavy internet usage and can play games for long hours without charging it.
3. Selfies are past. Do the Dualfie as they say with its inbuilt dualfie feature you can click two images at one time from both the cameras i.e. a new and awesome feature of this phone.
4. Looks good bcoz of this 2.5D curved glass screen which make it looks awesome and handy to carry it in hand and can work on one handed mode too.
5. Somehow heating problem occurs on a long run of use or when on charging so there's need a lil bit improvement from the brand.
6. Android also needs improvements as there are so many buges comes while running the most of the applications.
7. Overall performance of the phone is good as when compared to its price. Nice features and specifications in this price no another brand is giving. Hence, According to your requirements and usage you can buy this.