Good Product. I brought 16gb Black version. CAMERA is also good in Daylight, but in low light you'll feel yellow picture. But you can modify this manually in DSLR mode. DISPLAY is very good & Model is also good. I brought the black version. CPU is average with it's quad core processor.but no lagging found till now. You can play basic games. UI has improved better than previous ui it's easy & light. BATTERY is also very good since it has 4000mh I think it's a good phone in the budget.
1) Battery life: Lasts for 1.5 days with heavy talk usage 2) Camera Pics: Decent quality 3) Speed & Response: Excellent as long as one isn't using it for resource draining graphics heavy games 4) Security & safety: Not a Chinese company phone, hence no intrusive Apps/ Ads and relatively more secure phone for personal information sakes
Summary: You need a true value for money smart phone which takes care of calls/ messaging/ videos watching/ maps routing/ net-banking facility and has excellent battery life - then this is it. Extremely practical & functional for working professionals.
The phone is overheating if I watch YouTube for more than 15 minutes. And today it's 24th day I bought it, it's frequently restarting on it's own, Anyhow I switched it off and looking for a service center. Update: Service center returned my phone after a week, but d phone didn't even boot up. Again I had to give it back to service center.
Its a nice product & best in this range with full view display & dual camera setup. But its interface & build quality is not so good, Rear camera glass is broken with in 3 months. Body is nice & effective handling
Bought this phone for my father 15 days back and now writing this review on behalf of my father describing about the features, specifications and performance of this Infocus Vision 3
1. It comes with 5.7-inch HD+ Full Vision Display with nice graphics and picture quality there you can enjoy watching movies and videos.
2. Best thing is its battery of 4000 mah which gets fully charged in 1.5 hours and lasts for a day on a heavy internet usage and can play games for long hours without charging it.
3. Selfies are past. Do the Dualfie as they say with its inbuilt dualfie feature you can click two images at one time from both the cameras i.e. a new and awesome feature of this phone.
4. Looks good bcoz of this 2.5D curved glass screen which make it looks awesome and handy to carry it in hand and can work on one handed mode too.
5. Somehow heating problem occurs on a long run of use or when on charging so there's need a lil bit improvement from the brand.
6. Android also needs improvements as there are so many buges comes while running the most of the applications.
7. Overall performance of the phone is good as when compared to its price. Nice features and specifications in this price no another brand is giving. Hence, According to your requirements and usage you can buy this.
For rs7000 having feautres like 4000mah battery, face unlock, fhd+ display, dual camera, finger print scanner makes this mobile more smarter when compare to other mobiles at this price range. Since everything is good and some lag with memory 16gb internal but we can extend memory by sd card. No heating issue found. Vediou display is amazing. Sound is good. System and CPU is good . Fast response. 4g volte. Battery life is good. Build quality is good. Very smarty look. Power button and volume button should be improved a little bit.(small in size) Overall face unlock is ok in speed. Finger print works fast. Decent camera at daylight.( Night you may disappointed) For 7000rs if you want to buy then there is no hesitation to take it.