Top positive review
2 November 2018
Bought Muscle blaze with a lot of reservation thinking it's an Packed in India whey powder. I bought the RAW unflavored product. To my surprise the Whey was excellent, mixed well. Couple of important points that i noticed i will share with you all. I am into fitness since 25 years and have consumed all kinds of whey proteins over this time.
1. Since the one i bought was RAW unflavored i could mix it with any fruit or cocoa powder to get whatever taste i wanted on that day.
2. The best part i realized was that it did not have artificial sweetener that are almost present in all flavored whey powders Indian or imported and it's absolutely not healthy and adds to bloating and flatulence that most people experience after consuming whey since artificial sugar is not digested in the gut and bacteria act on it to produce flatulence.
3. The best part is the price per gram of whey comes down to nearly half as compared to imported whey powders. You can actually consume more to increase your protein intake.
4. A lot gym trainers misguide you into buying imported whey powders and whey concentrate . In reality unless you are aiming to become a pro bodybuilder most of us really don't need it, as long the body gets the required dose of proteins / amino acids it really does not bother about the source so please stop wasting your money on imported whey powders when we have a good Indian kid on the block and very reasonable
5. Giving it 4 stars cos have been using it for 10 days now and 5th star is reserved after results and at least 3 months of use.