Top critical review
buy this product if you are looking for a use and throw machine.
20 July 2018
Do an ample research on this product before buying this. Recently my Morphy Richards fresco machine broke so I thought to give a try to this machine and it is a big disappointment in a small package.
1) manual that came along with this product is quite lousy.
2) The carafe is of good quality but if it gets broken you'll be stuck with an unusable machine till you get a replacement and you cannot keep it upside down to let the water drip out on its own after washing. The handle is already wobbly of mine.
3) Bottom plate got a burn spot during 1st run.
4) You will have to use a filter paper.
5) Cup measurement is quite off
6) the spoon is quite small for measuring the coffee powder
Impressive heating speed but will have to see how long does it take for the heating speed to go down.
The package came wrapped in cling film, had only invoice pasted to the plastic wrap and coffee sample provided along with the product is more or less stale in taste and wrapping of the sample was shoddy.
All in all, if this machine breaks down ill not be spending time in getting it repaired even if in warranty period, ill be shopping for another machine.