Top positive review
Amazing Product, Super quick delivery and quick and hastlefree installation
7 March 2018
I will start on a positive note so, the pros first:
1. Dishwasher doesn't wort with Indian Utensils is a myth. It works wonderfully. Though there are some limitations (will mention in cons).
2. Saves a lot of time and energy and ofcourse has helped me keep my back pain null and mental peace from being dependent on a house maid.
3. Can be easily operated by any grown up. If the men in your house know how to operate a TV, they sure can take up managing this for you.
4. It not only cleans but also sanitizes the dishes due to the hot water being used. Very hygienic.
5. It has been bringing out the hidden dirt from the dishes that were being used and washed by the housemaids from years. Yet have never been so clean. I didn't even know there was this level of 'hidden dirt' in them. Again very hygienic and will reduce general sickness
6. If planned well, accommodates the load of three time meals of a family of 3. Minus certain dishes that are not recommended to be used in the dishwasher.
Now to some cons, rather be wares:
1. Wooden ladles, and non sticks are not recommended. Even if added, they do clean but not that well. Be careful of the grade of plastic before placing them to avoid melting due to heat.
2. It is essential to place the dishes well and strategically to get the best out of the dishwasher. (More in Best practices)
3. Water consumption sure is probably more that regular. Yet to compare last month's water bill to this month's.
4. Over loading/ over stacking can leave you with some dishes not cleaned well as the water spray wouldn't reach them.
1. Wash your dishes as and when they get used and place them in a tub. Do not load them directly into the dishwasher as it will be closed and the dirty dishes may begin to smell and dwell bacteria. Place all dishes into the washer just before washing
2. Use the side sections to put the cutlery instead of using the cutlery holder to save space and accommodate more dishes.
3. Once the dishes are done, leave them in the washer for sometime for the heat to subside and dry them completely.
4. After removing the dishes, I like to place them in an open dish basket for some time before setting them in their respective places in the cupboard.
Overall, I would give Dishwashers a 4.5 stars. IFB Neptune VX works greatly well for me, and as this is the only dishwasher i have used, the 4.5 would be applicable to this as well.
A quick Thank You to Amazon for 2 day delivery and auto request on installation that was also completed within 2 days.