Top positive review
Writing review after 3 months of purchase. Worth for the money spent !!
20 January 2019
I am writing this review after using this table for 3 + months. I thought, writing a review with all the pros and cons would helpful to others than just simply stating my opinion from the first look.
Before, I was in a dilemma whether to buy this product or not, but now, I am fully satisfied with the product.
I have attached photos to cover all modes of operation of the table and measured the table with 20 rupee notes to give a rough estimate of size. Maximum and minimum heights are shown in photos with the help of 1ltr Tupperware bottle as a measuring device.
1. It's lightweight. It weighs not more than 1.2 KG
2. Durability. The table is sturdy and strong to withstand my laptop
3. Build quality. The quality of the wood is up to the mark and the strength of the aluminium struts are also good.
4. Aesthetics. The look of the table is classy and it gave me a feeling that the product the not cheap.
5. Flexibility. There are three modes of adjustments and the joint that holds the frame at all the three angles is strong enough to maintain the sturdiness of the design without any compromise.
6. Cooling fan. There is a USB 2.0 given to connect the cooling fan with the laptop. The quality of the ventilation grid and the fan are remarkable.
1. The table is big enough for my MacBook, but I highly doubt for those who will be using it for 15.4-inch laptops. Using windows laptop along with a mouse might be a bit uncomfortable.
2. The table is a bit unstable on the bed and I am fine with that because the issue is not with the table after all.
IN CONCLUSION, I AM FULLY CONVINCED WITH THE LAPTOP TABLE. I THINK, THE QUALITY AND AESTHETICS OF THE PRODUCT IS TRULY REMARKABLE FOR THE PRICE RANGE.