Top positive review
11 September 2018
I have been using the 5 litre one for a few years now. So, decided to purchase the 3 litre one for small usage.
Writing this review as per our personal experience after 3 months of usage. Hope this helps.
- Handy product, easy to use.
- Good for small family of 3 people (may be 2 or 4 based on consumption).
- Heavy utensil, builds pressure well and cooks smoothly.
- Have been using in medium-low flame as the packaging says.
- Packing: Very good.
- Delivery: Before time.
- Handle gets loose frequently. Need to tighten it.
- Lid handle is sometimes little tight to lock and unlock.
- If cooked little long, handle sometimes gets heated up. So needs something to hold.
- Heaviness and handle heat: With full weight of cooked stuff inside, the item can be heavy and the handle can get heated up. So, need to handle and open carefully to avoid accidents.
- Need to release steam properly before opening the lid. Never attempt to open lid with little bit of steam inside. Please stay safe and healthy.