beauty-hpc Amazon Editors Picks - January mens fashion family

TOP 1000 REVIEWER
15 October 2018
Summary of product experience after initial 6 days of usage.
1. Display quality is excellent 10/10.
2. Sound quality via earphones is very crisp and good. 9/10. Sound quality by speaker 7/10.
3. Battery life fairly decent. 7/10
4. My model is 4 GB 64 GB, I strongly recommend to buy 6 GB variant for better Ram management. Custom UI optimization seems to need improvement. Ram Management 6/10.
UI experience is good in the sense it is very feature rich. But as mentioned it needs optimization.
5. Processor speed is awesome. No lag observed in day to day functional usage.
6 Design is attractive and appealing but build is not that strong, a good back cover and tempered glass is advisable.
6. Face I'd unlock is very fast.
7. Above all it is Dual 4G Volte which I wanted.
8. Superb call quality.
9. Cameras front and rear are good. 8/10.
All in all it is a true value for money product. I miss the fingerprint sensor and led notification light but no regrets since I chose to manage without them.
Update on 2nd of December after 45 days of usage: This phone is truly awesome. Super fast, excellent audio quality through earphones, use the Poweramp music app for great experience. I am enjoying the smart assistant feature where in you can save your 10 most frequently used apps, shows your daily activity tracker, temperature, daily events, favourite contacts for easy access. I like the auto off auto on feature which I auto set from midnight to 4 am, 4gb Ram is pretty good for a moderate user. If you are a heavy user and gamer you can consider the 6GB variant, theme store is good and improving, cameras are pretty good and provide clear pictures. The additional expandable memory slot is comforting though most users may not require it. All in all I am very happy with my purchase of this product and Amazon services are very good as per my experience.
188 people found this helpful