Amazon Editors Picks - March mens fashion MixTape exclusive for Prime Members family

16 August 2015
I work in pharmaceutical sales with 5 years experience. My company is doing well but is not increasing salaries even though sales targets keep going up. So year on year my income is staying static! So I am determined to get a better paid sales job.There are a lot of vacancies in my field, but not a lot of good ones if you know what I mean. And for the few good vacancies I was applying for jobs, but just not getting anywhere, I just could not get any job interviews.
Fast forward to the present. Just about 10 days ago I bought How to Write a Killer Sales Resume by Mr Chris Beaumont. Whoa... what an interesting book! It completely turned my head about what a sales resume is for and more importantly how to use it as a selling machine - to sell me! Well I have already been invited for 2 sales interviews, one of them with a rival company to my current employer but with much better package.

I'm not saying that this happens to everyone, but if you can just make the recommended changes in your own sales resume as this book suggests, then you will honestly have a much better chance of getting a better job.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink