Amazon Best Reads-February mens fashion family

6 October 2018
I'll share my hands on experience of this product.
1. Installation & camera setup was quite easy as elaborated in the setup manual.
2. The customer care support on WhatsApp is indeed appreciable as I had some technical issues like time setting etc. Seller responded well.
3. The picture quality is good (not great). We can't expect HD quality video at this price.
4. The speakers aren't good. So don't expect great two way communication. Moreover the mode of communication will be like walkie-talkie.
5. The vdo's can be accessed & viewed thro their App only. This App is basic. But definitely can be further improved.
6. vdo's can be maximum of 10 minutes duration each.
7. With motion detection mode ON, the vdo's r of 1 minute duration each. Therefore large no.s of vdo's will be stored for locations having movement of people.
8. The App doesn't have fast forward option in the vdo player. Therefore it is very cumbersome to monitor any specific movement/clip in the vdo's. Manually trying to move the vdo player cursor generally results for skipping of clips.

The videos played through App look fine. But the same video's upon downloading in ur phone, these videos play & sound pathetic.

Overall...it's a good product. I've installed my camera covering the Hall & kitchen area of my home as I wanted to keep a watch on my 2 years old twins.
It is serving my purpose.

Biggest drawback :This camera works with only 1 App. The seller should have given us options of more App.
review imagereview image