30 August 2019
Hi guys. Yes I am a verified purchaser of this Y540 i7 RTX 2060 16GB Ram 1TB SSD model. No doubt the laptop is amazing specwise. Throw any game at it and it will run for you. But I am concerned with the Quality of the laptop, it is plastic and screen quality could have been better.
I never visited any physical store to check this laptop as I had some trust on Amazon like if I am not satisfied with any product I can ask for an upgrade/return. As soon as I got my hands on Y540 if I could get a better version of this and started planning to buy Y740 as it is a metallic laptop which means better built quality. But Amazon refused to take it back saying it is not according to their POLICIES. I had multiple calls with the Customer Care and got the same answer there is NO RETURN POLICY. So I am living with this laptop now.
Anyways!
Something about the laptop:
1. Design 5/5
2. Screen 3/5
3. Heat performance 4/5
4. Performance 4/5
5. Build Quality 3/5

Here are some tips to buy a Laptop that Amazon taught me:
1. Check your bank account.
2. VISIT A STORE NEAR YOU. (VERY IMPORTANT)
3. Buy the laptop from the store, bargain. Show the price on Amazon to support your bargain.
4. Get the upgrades you want from there only.

I would like to thanks Amazon to teaching me this lesson. Although it was an expensive one.
To Lenovo, yes your product it great. Just I thought Y740 would be a better option for me. And I had money in my hands but couldn't buy your Y740 sorry for that. Sometimes Policy hurts.
review imagereview image