Amazon Editors Picks - June 2019 mens fashion family

TOP 50 REVIEWER
12 June 2019
I have being Mi fan since 2013 and my first Mi phone was Mi 1S. Since then all my family members have used different models of Mi phones till date.

I am not a gadget freak. I have bought Mi Y3 phone (for my dad) after his older Mi phone got battery and internet connectivity issues after using it for about 3 years.

My current Mi Y3 phone review is as under:
Pros:
1 Best budget phone with good storage capacity.
2 Good touch screen and color resolution.
3 User friendly and simple to understand.
4 Camera quality is superb. The selfie camera is a star feature in this phone as advertised. And also the back camera quality is also very good. Finally I am satisfied with mi phone camera quality! 😄
4 Mi phones in general does not get hang like other brand smart phones (such as samsung, oppo, vivo and others) while playing high end games, watching youtube videos, checking mails, facebook, instagram using internet access.
5 Most important- Mi phones are mostly durable and lasts long... until you get bored of it. Just make sure to drop it less often, use original Mi charger and Mi cable to charge. Avoid charging through car chargers and power banks to keep battery life good.

Cons:
1 Although Mi phones claim to give good battery life, but the battery drains quickly when we actually use internet connection with it.
2 The exterior phone quality is OK... not as impressive as mi phones available for 15k or above. I guess mostly because it is budget phone.

Verdict:
Would definitely suggest to buy if you are looking for a good budget phone with good selfie camera, playing high end internet games, using Facebook, Instagram or YouTube. You won't regret! 👍

But still if you can extend your budget to 15k -17k, would suggest to go for other mi phone such as Redmi note 7 Pro with good back camera and better phone exterior.

If you find my review helpful, please click the YES/HELPFUL button! 👍
253 people found this helpful