Amazon Best Reads-April mens fashion MixTape exclusive for Prime Members Mama Bear

23 August 2018
I bought this to replace my Canon 600D DSLR camera I purchased more than 6 years ago. Compared to 600D this camera is small, light weight and build quality is also much better. Initially it may take a couple days to get used to electronic view finder as there is a small delay (may be fraction of second). It takes excellent photos with punchy colours in JPEG and videos. I have yet to try 4k video as it fill up the card very quickly. The bundled kit lens is very compact and good quality for its price.

If you are new to DSLR or already own an entry level DSLR you can give this one a try. The other comparable (mirrorless) cameras are offerings from Fuji. I had played with it Fuji cameras during a US visit, XT-20 is an excellent camera with great kit lens but about 30k pricey in India. I am not also sure about after sale service for Fujis in India, so did not want to take risk. Sony's A6300 is also another comparable camera but it is 4 years old already. Since I already own a Sony RX100 P&S camera did look into Sony cameras further.

I will stick with only the Kit lens for an year or so before buying other lenses. I'll update the review in few months.
59 people found this helpful