Father's day bookstore mens fashion Mama Bear JBL Week

7 September 2018
Wiseshe by Anamika has launched two eyeshadow brush sets. This particular set is meant for blending your shadows in the crease area. It comprises of two brushes lodged in between sponges to retain its shape and the sleek box provided looks great, good for traveling. The name of the brand is embossed on the brush handle. The bristles are made of pony hair, these bristles are uber soft and do not become harsh or stiff with repeated usage. I have used this set twice, after cleaning, I noticed these brushes take little more time to get dried up compared to synthetic brushes but these didn't lose its shape like my Mac 217 brush made up of goat hair. I didn't experience any kind of shedding from these brushes. I feel we have dearth of good brushes for eye makeup in Indian market, I have brush sets mainly bought from abroad. I liked this set the most. This comprises of:

# Pro crease brush: This is fluffy, super soft brush, perfect for applying your transition shade. It picks up decent amount of product and blends the shade beautifully. I also feel it can be used to blend concealer in the under eye area, apply primer on my eye lid and also apply highlighter on the nose bridge.

# Pro domed crease: This is my favorite brush from this set, it's neither large like tapered blending brush nor small like a pencil brush, it has got the perfect shape and size and beautifully blends my shadows. These brushes don't retain any stains of eye makeup which is another plus point.

Just I want the brushes to be available separately too or as a set of 4 brushes. I am expecting more such brush sets in near future. I will recommend these to you 😍 👍
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
6 people found this helpful