Amazon Best Reads - August mens-fashion Mobile Mama Bear kate-spade

9 September 2017
Stories From The Witch Store is a delightful young adult read sprinkled with beautiful and heart-warming illustrations that'll win your heart!

This book is written in the form of diary entries from the perspective of the main protagonist, Arelia, the town witch. It is a beautiful, beautiful book and I'm sure that it will steal your heart with the author's clever writing and impressive imagination. It has been so long since I've read such a delightful book about witches. The wittiness of Arelia and her seemingly mundane life with Puck, the house spirit, and Cat, her familiar, is outstanding and very, very funny.

Each and every diary entry is a treat to read, whether short or long. Arelia is a very strong protagonist and I was able to connect to her instantly. I liked her from the first diary entry and was in love with her adorable character by the 2nd page itself. Even all the secondary characters are well-crafted and quite relatable, especially that of Puck and Cat – they're my absolute favourites.

I'd recommend this book to each and everyone who loves reading, especially fantasy and paranormal (magic and witches) readers.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink