25 July 2018
This watch is one of the best Gshocks Casio makes. I use this as a beater watch for workouts, hiking, swimming etc and this just takes it all. I have very skinny wrists and it looks absolutely amazing. I know Gshock is ment to be bulky but they look cartoonish on my wrist. Then I came across this timepiece. It has all the necessary features like 2 stopwatches, timer, world clock, 5 alarms (wow), auto light up functions (not that necessary but good to have)and all. The attention to detail in this watch is impeccable. They have small rubber pads underneath the watch that grips your wrist and stops the watch from constantly rotating or moving. Band is really comfortable and sturdy. The pushers are a bit hard to press but then again it is an intentional feature that helps to eliminate accidental pushes. It also have dual illuminator which glows really bright.

Overall this is a cracking watch (well, literally you could crack a windshield of a car if it comes to that coz it’s built like a tank) and I highly recommend it.
review imagereview imagereview image