Father's day bookstore mens fashion family womens fashion

16 October 2018
Hello guys I will give you detailed review about the product below before that one super applause for Amazon and Panasonic for fast delivery and installation,9th I ordered and got delivered by 13th it's because of small town area but installation I never expected the same date Panasonic team installed the tv now about the product it's bezzel less design only not bezzel less display guys so don't fooled by yourself like me I thought it's a full screen TV but it's not when switched on it's like regular led TV with side bezzels inside the panel just there is no out side frame only at the bottom so it's look like a bezzel less display but in reality it's not then picture quality is good and sound is also enough for small hall or big room for me it's enough if it's in a deal it's a good product I got it in deal with SBI card discount so it's reasonable to me only cons is Amazon showing it in image like full display but it's not right now I can't upload the image for the proof I'll upload it little later thank you guys.
22 people found this helpful