auto-hp Minimum 50% off books mens fashion family

on 11 January 2018
A Measure Of Murder by Leslie Karst is an engaging cosy mystery that is sure to keep you busy trying to figure out the culprit.

I liked the book, it was different from what I usually read and it was really entertaining. The pace was set nicely and was kept constant, one of the reasons I really liked the book. As far as cosy mysteries go, this one proved to be a really good one. The mystery was good and was really brought out by some good twists and turns that kept me guessing the entire time.

I liked the characters and enjoyed reading about them. The writing is good too, so, all in all, it was a nice cosy mystery. I'd recommend it to all mystery lovers, especially who like low-key ones.

I'd like to make a note here that I have not read the first part of this series, though it hardly felt like it because the story read like a stand-alone.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details