beauty-hpc Popular books of 2018 auto-hp mens fashion family womens fashion

7 September 2018
Bitcoin For Blockheads by Tasheme Thomas is a very informative book on the concept of bitcoin and the blockchain technology.

As someone who had almost no idea about what bitcoin was and the things it entailed, I am really glad that I read this book. It was an easy read and presented all the concepts very clearly and in a very understandable way. The content itself felt rich and even if I wouldn't have been able to grasp the context of everything described in the book, I know a LOT more about Bitcoin than I ever did before! The best part was that the book was very short, so I did not find myself wandering even for a second, as generally happens in case of technical books.

I'd recommend it to everyone who is interested in bitcoin and wants to know more about the subject in under an hour.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details