20%-70% off: Books mens fashion family Ultimate Ears

19 December 2018
Written By Blood: Conviction by Dwayne Gill is an action-packed techno-thriller that is sure to keep you entertained right from the start to the very end. This book is jam-packed with high octane thrilling action and masculine drama like there's no tomorrow. The storyline was good and the thing I liked best about this books is that it revolved around male characters, something rare to find in today's books where the leading lady always steals the show, so for me, this book was a real treat.

I liked the writing style as the simplicity of it greatly complimented the plot, though at times it did feel a little rough around the edges, it did not get in the way of reading. The characterization was good and I was able to relate to almost all the characters, primary or secondary. The plot progression was really, really good and the pacing was great too.

Overall, it was a really new engaging read which proved to be a quick read and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a book with strong male characters and don't mind gritty action and rustic tones.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink