Father's day bookstore mens fashion Mama Bear

7 September 2018
Wiseshe eye shadow brush set comprise of two flat shaped brushes with natural hair bristles, basically of pony hair:

#Pro shadow brush: This is a large shader brush, perfect for applying your eye shadow on your eye lid. You can also use it for blending your nose contour areas.It does not get stained with shadows and all shades get removed easily with brush cleanser.

#Pro Smudge brush: This is my favorite smudger brush among all. It has soft bristles but firm enough to blend my kohl and eye shadow in my lower lash line. I also use it to fill up my halo area in halo eye makeup.

There's no shedding of brushes, just the pro shadow brushes bristles slightly got out of shape after washing twice, as these are made up of natural bristles, these need to be reshaped after every wash. But these bristles retain their softness after repeated washes. These pick my shades really well.

These too come inside sleek black cardboard boxes with Wiseshe embossed on the brush handle. I found the quote written in the card provided inside the box quite humorous 😂👌
It says : World would have been a better place if people knew how to blend their shadows 😉.

I wish more such brushes get launched in near future especially tapered blending brush, pencil brush, flat brush for cut crease. I will recommend you guys to try these sets if you love creating eye makeups like me.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
3 people found this helpful