Prime Day 19 mens fashion Mobile family

14 January 2019
Starting my review by stating that my baby is a heavy wetter 11 month old and a tummy and side sleeper.

These Uno diapers make the best night time diapers and also trimmest for wearing under regular clothes, almost like the disposables.

*** Trimness reduces the bulk that comes along with cloth diapers . Hence making it easy to wear them under all the age appropriate clothes.

*** The one wash prep is true to its word. After the first wash it lasted me for 2 hrs and more during day time . I initially used them for day time . Then after a couple or so washes started using them at night . The absorbency is excellent !!. You can add the extra booster that comes with it for the night . Or you can add a doubler inside the pocket which makes it an all rounder! . Since my baby is a heavy wetter, I add a hemp booster in the pocket. Even then the diaper is so trim!!!. And as for the tummy sleeper that my baby is .. I use their fleece liners to avoid tummy leaks or wetness for that matter.

*** Fleece liners are extremely helpful in cleaning the poop. The inserts remain stain free and washing the liners are just easy Peesy and hence easy to clean .

*** All the above is achieved when one gets the fit properly . And for that you can always send email or troubleshooting queries in the Facebook group or watsapp always helps. They help you until both you and the baby are comfortable with the diaper.

HAPPY DIAPERING!!! ❤️