beauty-hpc Amazon Best Reads-April mens fashion MixTape exclusive for Prime Members family mobile

11 November 2018
Ok So 6 months of hunt all over blogs, youtube virtually everywhere . Narrowed down to Samsung , LG ThinQ series then jumped to Shinco ,Ridaex , iffalcon thinking about VFM . Then one fine day almost bought Panasonic 650 DX series then again dropped .Re read all blogs . And then the enlightenment came at midnight . My budget was tight but this was kind of dream for a while now, so i finally gave in for my materialistic pleasure .I found that the rate has been placed amazingly well with cashback . So My first concern was done and dusted 2) I always wanted the showroom kind of picture display at home so when i played youtube HD songs i was thanking God for the amazing quality it produces ( I being Tamilinian Played Merasal - Macho and Geetha govindam - Inkem inkem and Rajinu Murugan Song ) i knew that i got what i always wanted.You need to see it to believe it me posting a video wont help u have to experience it live . 3) The look of TV is so gorgeous ( made me forget my first crush ;) 4) Oh the Sound part Damn that's the reason i hate it ;) When you listen to this it will put all Tv speakers to shame .And i am some one who is a Audiophile , believe me it gives tough competition to my 1.5 lac system ( Have Wharf and Phase tech coupled with Denon)Though both are different league the sound clarity is too good for this price .5)The Software is good i had no issues , I have two doubt though - How do we test 4 k upscaling capability of tv and i do see bit bleeding when lights are switched off in dark though it doesn't effect pic quality anyway , Over all TCL has nailed it . Please go to showroom compare with all so called Giants and take a decision .
review image