18 March 2019
I bought this after reading many reviews on Amazon but the sound quality was very average which is very similar to other cheap price product in market. The audio is clear but no bass. If you like music with bass than this speaker is not for you. It works like a charm with Bluetooth connectivity, but the sound quality gets distorted.
If you are seriously looking for a good quality sound output with some decent bass, then this speaker is not the one to consider. After giving this a trial...

I bought Mifa A1 and to my surprise this was the one I was waiting for. Sound quality is superb and as the brand claims.. This speaker is actually water resistant. The build quality is great and battery backup is surprisingly good.

The main difference between JBL Go and Mifa A1

1.      Sound quality is very clear and powerful in Mifa A1. In JBL Go the sound starts cracking after you increase the volume.
2.      The battery backup of MIFA is around 8 hours whereas of JBL is only 2 hours.
3.      I poured 2 glasses of water on MIFA and it didn’t affected its operation on sound. For JBL, I can’t even think of doing so.
4.      The BT version of JBL go is 4.1 whereas MIFA A1 has 4.2 version.
5. Size and lookwise MIFA A1 is better then JBL Go.

review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
250 people found this helpful