beauty-hpc The Belated Bachelor Party mens fashion Mama Bear Shutterbug

10 February 2015
The review should be written in two parts as there are two independent stories by budding authors.

First let me write what I think about Columbina:
The murder mystery spun around a masked person with mysterious origin was a fresh attempt with known locations and but a new story line. The characters came to life on more than one occasion but did not stay throughout the story. Considering that this is the first Story published by the author, I am sure there would be much more to come from her pen and I am sure they would be really thrilling and enjoyable just like this one.
I would have liked if the story was a little longer and more about some more details of the Antagonist. This has a huge potential to be a series. Author was really successful in maintaining the mystery till the end.

Coming to Frozen Summer:
The story about a Young women whose worst nightmares come true, starts off just like a train from a station picking the pace of the story towards the end and makes it worth the read. Would have preferred simpler language, but the story itself was really enjoyable. The story, which is really mysterious, makes one wonder if this is the kind of society we live in. All in all the story kept me glued and made me read through in a single sitting.
Especially when I thought the story came to an end there was a twist that made my heart and eyes race.
Some more elaboration around the Mystic caller would have made it much more gripping. Good job by the Author and wishing her a great success for many more writes to come.

Would make a good read on a sunny Saturday!
9 people found this helpful