20%-70% off: Books mens fashion family Echo Inputs

11 January 2019
MiA2 is the successor to the popular A1. The phone comes with stock Android and fantastic cameras both at the front and at the back.

Display is very good. Sound quality is good. Response is fluid thanks to Android One. No lag whatsoever. Battery life is decent and will last you for more than a day - I charge my phone every morning at my desk

Camera is the best feature of the phone. Both front and back caneras are really good and offer great quality.

I found two disadvantages with the phone:

1. Proximity sensor issue - most people attribute it to a software bug. Forums are full of solutions that may or may not work for you. At some point the phone was unusable for me and I was thinking of selling it away. A software suggested on Mi forum solved my issue, so am continuing to use it. This may be a deal-breaker for many, since there is no permanent solution in sight in the near future.

2. Camera bump- The protruding camera bump requires you to have a good case. Without proper case, camera lens are prone to scratch and may destroy the USP of this phone. Invest in a good case immediately when you get the phone.

Battery life has been reported to be poor by many. I found it to be good enough for regular use. if you are a heavy gamer,this may be a downer for you.

Buy a 128gigs version when possible, since there's no SD card facility for dual sim users.

Overall a great phone in its price segment. I hope there's a permanent solution to the Proximity sensor issue soon.

Cheers ✌️