beauty-hpc Children's Bookshelf mens fashion family womens fashion

10 January 2019
Hi.. i am using this phone for last 2 month. I would like to share some of real reviews about this phone.
Before this phone i was using moto g4 play. I decided to swith to a new phone as i am working in it company. I need a good phone that can help me out with my multiple task. But my budget was around 15k -19k. I took a decision to go with MI A2.
Good thing-
- having a advantage of google stock phone, less inbuilt application. Good performance due it.
- it is very sleek phone..you will love to keep this phone in hand as compare other brand phone.
- good bettery life. Perform really well
- screen display quality is good.
- camera quality is good

Negative Thing -
- i am really very disappointed with the music output in earphone by this phone. Headphone lover will not like it. Some i have to use my old phone Motorola for music satisfaction. Amazing sound output quality in moto phone.
- You will feel bad when you want to listen music in this phone and you missed 3.5 mm connecting pin because this phone not having dedicated 3.5 mm jack.
- camera is not as good as it should be in low light. It some time click blur images in low light.

Overall i give 8/10 in this budget range. But highly recommend to them who do not want to spend more money. Bettery and look is best in this class.
Thanks
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink