Reviewed in India on 29 March 2018
Brand Identity Breakthrough: How To Craft Your Company's Unique Story To Make Your Products Irresistible by Gregory V. Diehl is a comprehensive guide for newbies in the tricky arena of business.

I rarely read business guides, but running a start-up in a mostly unconventional field, led me to explore this book and its various eye-catching contents. And I must say that I'm glad that I read this one. This book is extremely informative and very helpful in understanding the basics of how start-ups need to present themselves in this highly competitive world that demands exhaustive amounts of energy from new entrepreneurs. Yet at the same time, it was easy to read and understand, which made it such a likable read for me.

I bookmarked several pages and added a lot of notes in my copy of this book so I'm going to be using it for reference every now and then, especially when I need a little pick-me-up. So I'm really glad that I have my own physical copy fo this book!

I'd recommend this book to anyone who has or is planning to have a new start-up. And even if you already have a well-established business, I'm sure you can pick up a couple of points of wisdom from this gem of a book that might help you overcome brand identity issues.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink