Children's bookshelf - August mens-fashion Mobile family kate-spade

18 July 2019
Well, I was skeptical to purchase this laptop,but after a thorough research, I was confused between zenbook 13 ux 333FA and this one. As my budget was under 60k, I went with MSI PS42 MO and purchased on prime day sale. Look wise, not the best looking ultra book but it's thin and very lightweight. Has got core I5 8th generation with 8 gigs RAM plus 512 gb SATA 3 SSD. Performance is top notch at this budget. Can rum heavy duty applications like premiere pro Auto CAD smoothly. Has no lags at all. The display is amazing. It's a FULL HD IPS panel with 100% SRGB color gamut, 77%AdobeRGB, colors pop out and it's gives a vivid experience while watching movies and videos. Speaker is pretty average, I have tested better sound quality on other laptops. Track pad is a hit N miss, works well but a bit small for my hands. Battery last for an average of 6-7 hrs on continuous usage. With battery saver mode on, may last upto 8hrs. Though MSI is better known for it's gaming laptops but prestige series is a start to aim productive and business users. I would suggest to please have a thorough research about the brand and service centres then make a decision to buy it. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase, and would recommend this beast to others as well. 👍
review imagereview imagereview image