auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 13 September 2016
I am a big time fan of almost all the beauty or cosmetic range products of this brand. Tried first the baby powder of this range after getting good reviews from friends and it has been 2 months I am loving it so far. I was never a talcum powder person but somehow got addicted to it. Since it is a baby powder it is does not have harsh chemicals and has very nice fragrance. I have huge perspiration sometimes and this leaves me with itching and bad smell (I know it sounds gross but fact of life). This absolutely settles down very problem for me related to sweating. I got this on offer else first time user can try out the smaller one 200gms.
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)