Children's Bookshelf mens fashion MixTape exclusive for Prime Members Mama Bear JBL

14 March 2019
Style: The phone has an amazing look and style to it. And I absolutely the love the ocean blue color not because blue is my fav colour but becayse the shade is soo nice. It looks so sleek and classy and the fact that samsung has gone for the notch trend is something I have to appreciate. With 6.3 inch infinity v display FHD+ screen providing stunning graphics everything seems better. And it is very light weight too.
Camera: So I tried the camera, it is definitely really great. Before I talk about the rear camera, front camera is absolutely amazing, got some really amazing selfies clicked both indoors and outdoors, the selfie focus feature also let us get much better selfie portraits. Now the rear camera, the quality of the camera for a phone at this price range is great, the new feature of of ultra-wild angle for clicking ultimate group photos and the best landscape pictures ever is insanely amazing and i got some great shots of sunsets and our group pics. Clicking low light pictures with M20 was also great, the pictures came out to be much better than expected. Samsung M20's live focus is better than ever to either click portrait shots or to focus on a specific subject.
Performance: The processor of the phone is pretty powerful because I managed to get some heavy gaming done without much of fps drop or anything and literally am able of using all apps and games so smoothly without any interuptions at all.
Battery life: Honestly the best battery life for all the phones I have ever had, once fully charged M20 withstood heavy gaming, listening music and also watching a few eps from my fav web series. 5000mah is a lot if you're trying to drain it out. Plus its got type c fast charging and who doesn't want love that certainly i do.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink