Children's bookshelf - August mens-fashion Mobile Mama Bear kate-spade

12 December 2016
Eden's Apple is a moving story about two women that'll rip your heart apart. It is a story of a mother and daughter who go through their own hells and experience the cruel brutality of the world in times where there was little to no hope for single women.

I started reading this book expecting to read about family drama, but I was taken aback by the sheer realism and the cold brutality that defines this book.

Author Pamela Blake's narration is extremely powerful and strong. I was so lost in the story that I wasn't able to think about anything else. The author's strong narration crippled my senses and made me see the emotions of fear, love, and loss with such acute realism that I was moved deeply.

There were a few issues with the dialogues and conversations, but in front of such powerful writing, everything can be overlooked. The story itself had so much life that it pained me to imagine it to be a piece of fiction.

I liked this book a lot, yet I feel a sense of foreboding thinking about it now. I have so many emotions welling inside of me even after long finishing this story that I have to literally force away some of the things I read in this book. I've read only a few books based on the theme of child abuse, but I never imagined any story to have such a lasting impact on me the way this book had.

I'd recommend this book to everyone because of it an exceptional story written brilliantly.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink