auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 10 February 2015
A quick read and undoubtedly a good thriller.. Deserves a big review.

Book has 2 different stories. I mean totally different. Even if 2 are thrillers both of them are very much different. I liked both. I finished the book in 4 hrs. It is a goodread for ones with little time but love reading.

Frozen summer is a real good one. The climax and last 25 pages blew me away. This story made me cry and I loved the last few paras to the core. One of the best I read so far and I read a lot. It’s a narrative and that helps you get into the story quickly. The beginning was good but the episode between Prateek and Pooja seems a little slow when compared to the fantastic climax. But I understand that the author obviously did her best.
A simple yet powerful story with not many characters – 3 main and 3 or 4 more. But a terrific story line and a suspenseful climax. I would give this one 4.5 stars. Made a good read. I just couldn’t place the book down.

Columbina is a very different one. Probably because authors find it difficult to write something like this as there is a lot of research involved. I wouldn’t say the writer did a great research and everything was meaningful but it’s a tremendous risk for a newbie and the author pulled it off well. I liked how Martin Herd was framed and liked how the mystery was maintained until the end. If the author release a second part, I would definitely buy it. My only suggestion would be to maintain the same pace throughout. Story begins great but falls in between but picks up soon enough. I could read this one too in a go.

A story with an extravagant background and some nice hearty moments. I would give this one 3.5 stars. I liked the idea. But 3.5 only because Frozen summer was more my type than this one.

I was skeptical first but the book title in thrillers in amazon somehow made me wanna buy it. 275 including shipping is not Indian book price range. A little high on price but I can assure you that this is a good buy. Thriller for sure and 2 new authors did a fantastic job. I only wish the price was at least a little lower – may be 200 with shipping. This one might miss out buys from few readers because of the price for sure. Overall, a good one.
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details