auto-hp mens fashion family

on 11 June 2018
Book Review Banzai: The Unknown Author's Ultimate Guide to Getting Amazon Reviews by Jason B. Ladd

I plan to publish a series of non-fiction books on Amazon and learned that it's important to get book reviews as part of the book promotion. Jason B. Ladd has described his method of getting book reviews in this book. What I liked best is that his advice is systematic, practical and actionable though it is time-consuming.

Judging by the number of reviews for this book on Amazon.com, Jason's method is definitely effective! I would have liked more details about using the software that he recommends but I am sure I will be able to figure it out. I am also going to check out his online course.

I am glad I read this book and I'll start implementing Jason's advice right away as part of my author outreach efforts.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details