17 October 2019
Let me tell you guys that this hard drive is worth every penny! If you're looking to have backup memory or if flash drives just don't cut it for you go ahead and buy this.
Maybe, get the 1TB if you think 2TB is too much but this is totally worth it. It is slim and can be carried very easily. It has a sleek design and runs so smoothly.
I don't think I have ever had a problem using mine and I honestly think I need a second just to store my personal photos that have been spread out on flash drives over the years.

In case any one is wondering I use a macbook but I have seen that you can reformat these to use with more than just Apple products. I wish I would have done that to begin with. The only thing that couldn't keep up was the little cable it had but thats not really on the cable as it is on me. I would use this for classes and would carry this around ALOT! It had been through so many wrapping and being tied and so many more unravelings that I noticed it would disconnect if I bumped it. That never caused me any problems.

If you need an external hard drive that packs a punch but you can't afford to take up too much space in your bag or purse, this is the one to get! Its so small that it can even fit in some pockets.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink