Top critical review
Its an Ultrabook , So it comes with premium feel and build.
Reviewed in India on 22 January 2020
Update :- 08th June - Reduced my rating from 5 to 4 and again now to 3 star. Battery needs calibration every 10 cycles and it is losing its capacity ( now 5 hrs - 5 :30 hrs max on 80% brightness on moderate use ) and it is an issue. And Lenovo guys won't help you rather tell you to use Lenovo Onekey Optimizer App to calibrate battery. Overall laptop is good for normal daily work. Don't expect it to be Budget Editing Machine or Entry Level PC gaming Machine ( Except Casual Gaming which requires less graphic memory ). I won't be buying any Lenovo product in future for sure.
24th May - The battery backup down from 7 hrs to 5 hrs 30 mins (max) on moderate use on balanced mode with 80% brightness. Also If not charged from 0% every time , battery needs Calibration. Have already Calibrated 5 times in 70 recharge cycles if not it will jump from say 10% to 0 and will shut down.
Original review :-
Its an Ultrabook for Coding, Entertainment, Browsing, Small Businesses and College Students.
###Check my Youtube account with same name and Video title "Lenovo Ideapad S340 10th GEN"
1) IPS display, better colours and viewing angle than Acer Swift 3.
2) Solid premium Build looks way better than pics.
3) Backlit Keyboard with 2 brightness settings,
4) Physical WebCam Shutter.
5) No heating or Fan Noise under Normal browsing and video streaming.
6) Battery backup 6-7 hrs under moderate use at 80% brightness.
7) MS office Home & Student, update license by login in Microsoft Account.
8) Reverse USB charging while laptop is off.
9) Boots and shutdown in 5-6 secs.
10) Antiglare is good and one can work against sunlight even at 80% brightness.
11) Can play and stream 4K and HDR content.
12) No led bleeding. Can hardly notice any.
13) Bezeless display.
14) Sound is above average.
15) Way better keyboard than competition.
1) Was Showing 20 days less Warranty initially, Got updated next day to full 365 days by registering online.
2) Worst WebCam, My 8 years old Vaio had better WebCam.
3) 3 GB in use at idle i.e when no app in use.... 3.5- 4GB RAM used in single application like chrome with 1-5 tabs.
4) No fingerprint sensor. So depending on PIN/Password for login.
5) 4GB is onboard and 4GB module is installed , Was Expecting 1x8GB module.
6) Brightness could have been more...15-20% atleast.
7) No Extended Warranty option as of now.