Top positive review
Best looking buds IMHO
Reviewed in India on 29 August 2021
TWS has come a long way , but there is definitely a long way to go before they can really challenge the comfort of a long lasting wired headphones.
Lets talk about things that matter
1. Sound : Bass heavy, vocals are clear and crisp. You will like these. Audio ID helps if you really spent time and give ur honest feedback. Con is missing equaliser setting. I have Jaybirds and the best part about them is you can tune them. I would like to have somewhat control of sound signature.
2. Mic : This is every TWS /wireless headphones weak area, only Bose 700 excels. One plus Buds Pro are fine, they will get the job done. Have checked on both LTE , whatsapp and zoom. No problem for your or third party. But they are not quite natural , again its the problem that almost every TWS suffer (long way)
3. Build : case is good , squeaky when pushed side ways. Buds are solid ..rock solid. Eartips could have been better . Jaybird came with 6 eartips. Learn One plus learn.
4.Input : Squeeze.. works fine, a bit of learning curve. Works great even with sweat on hands or on buds. Not lots of customisation.Missing volume control :/. Thats is the only thing that I crave it should have.
5 Charging : Nothing in comparison to wrap charge. This works great full marks.
6. Workouts: Running & cycling I tried while doing these two Activities. Amazing fit no issue at all.
7. ANC : if Bose/Sony is 100, this is 80. And its VFM as the price you are paying.
8. Fit : Compared to wired or buds z these are tiring . I am getting used to their size , you can refer to picture in comparison with buds z. But there are so small the stem barely externds beyond my ear.
V2/OTA demands from one plus.
3. More customizable options
4. Better Mic output
1. If on your one plus it does not show settings or auto pop up initial onboarding UI, go to play store and update my "One Plus Buds" App.
2. Works fine with MacBook pro and iOS devices as well