Top critical review
Overall Good Value For Money product
19 August 2019
The Product is really nice at this cost. I have used it for almost a month now and am happy with performance. Sound quality is really great and looks good while on ear - ear pads are soft, fitting perfectly on mid-size ears. Buttons are accessible, though these buttons do not look very posh as if on other expensive head phones. Battery life is really good, takes 15-20 minutes to go from 0 to 100% and runs for almost 6-7 hours (though I have used continuously is 2 hours). Little fatigue after constant use of 2 hours, and is expected given your ears go numb with covered under head phones. Noise cancellation is not so impressive and opposite party can hear back ground noise while on call. Also the person can make out it’s a BT connection, as voice modules little different and sounds as if someone is talking from distance. Inbuilt Radio is good but encounters issue to catch signals some time, given there is no antenna it is expected to have such glitch. Good Voice notification for connection made, low battery, incoming call numbers. Over all, good product.
* Great sound quality
* Good Notifications
* Good Battery Life
* Fast charge
* Voice notification for connection made, low battery, incoming call numbers etc.
* Not great noise cancellation while on call
* Inbuilt Radio loses connections intermittently
* Button Quality could be improved
* Delicate wire connections under ear puffs
* After first 'low battery notification', device goes off in less than 10 minutes with excessive repeat notifications