Top critical review
Its same as like 2017 sony X8200e.. Same price even after 2 yrs old model...
19 June 2019
This 2019 sony X8000G is same as like 2017 sony lineup tv X8200E.. Same price Range 84k after 2 years, Sony didn't reduced the price... In spec they Reduced speakers from 40w in 2017 to 20w in 2019... Nothing other changed, Same spec (Triluminos display, 4k hdr, android tv) ...
2017- Sony 43" X8200E - ₹82000 box price, then 76k
2019-Sony 43" X8000g - ₹84000 box proce, then 66k, but 2 yr old spec nearly same price
Sony really need to Upgrade their TV’s... Sony TV’s Are like Apple iphones in india... More Tax...(in other countries sony big screen tv cost low compare to india) eg: In dubai(uae) sony 55-inch x8500f cost 50k-56k in indian price but here more than 85k..).. Guys i been searching for good tv for past 2 years, I'm not satisfied yet.. I will update here once i get new tv... Here are the list yu can remember before yu buy.. If you are sony fan try to find it year from its model
X8200E - E for 2017 model
X8500F - F for 2018 models
X8000G - G for 2019 models
1. Picture quality and Sound (4k hdr, hdr10+, dolby vision, dolby speaker)
HDR- like android , Dolby - like apple IOS.. these are future..
2. UI ( As for now 1. Lg-(Web Os) is fast, 2. Samsung (Tizen) - good, 3. Sony,Tcl- (Android)- Laggy..) only oled sony tv UI are fast, for other sony Android TV's its slow..
3. Don't buy without seeing it in real, go and visit store and experience it, (They usually demo 4k content, ask them to play SD, HD content... So that yu can see how tv upsales the picture quality... In india mostly we have SD, HD content..
I can suggest you some tv models..
1. Samsung The Frame 55" Tv, is now on offer for 80k on Flipkart, it has qled tv not normal led... It is online exclusive on Flipkart and Samsung store... You will get all the high end features in this tv... It is great for gaming too, has 120hz refresh rate... It has one connect box where yu can connect all cables(usb, dish, power) only one cable that connect tv to one connect box..this one connect box available only for top end tv's in samsung like Q90, Q80, Q80.. This is the only tv that has this option under 85k.. Tv is just flat, it has zero gap wall mount too..it means no gap between wall and tv... Booting time is really fast not like android... It has art mode (like frame on your wall) and motion sensor, it will turn off automatically when no motion is detected, and on automatically when person is before tv..
I been searching for good tv for the past 2 years, at last i decided to buy this samsung frame Qled tv...
Some other tv in my suggestions..
1. LG C8 oled for 1lk..
If you are from Tamil Nadu and if you like oled tv for 1 lk... Visit (sathya stores) in the city.. You can get LG C8 oled for 1lk.. You can visit their website too.. Its 2018 lg flagship tv... Yu can visit the store and buy..
2. In Tcl C series tv.. Like C6(120hz refresh rate and front firing speaker) , C2(last yr model) ...
3. Vu premium android 4k tv, buy this series on Flipkart... If you want budget... If yu feel picture motion is laggy, try to see it on movie mode.. Better visit vu store and check..
4. Sony bravia X95G, cost is high above 1lk.. X85G=X85F(same spec only difference X85G has dolby atmos and dolby sound currently available in 55"...cost under 1lk...
Before buying it online.. Go and visit stores like brand or other than brand store... They may have less cost compare to online...