Top critical review
Motor Gone 1st month
Reviewed in India on 14 June 2020
Do not spend your precious money on this Chinese crap.
Edit 4: Motherboard issue is not being solved, service boys instead asked for video of the treadmill and just decides to send a new display unit. When we mention that the belt is still malfunctioning no response.
Edit 3: Motor was replaced after literally begging the people at the other end of the phone, can't really call it a service center.. However the replacement technician has showcased that the motherboard is malfunctioning and now needs to be replaced..
Edit 2: Motor malfunctioned and caused a small accident.. Now the machine is lying at home, No service support at all.. Well the product is made of cheap plastics, and one of the plastic parts came broken, the real treadmill is a little different from the picture and is much less beefier with low quality plastic, the upside is the 3 year warranty on the motor, although I'm not sure how far will afters ales support go. Through the buying process the after sales support was nil. I called the support number to get installation support, was told that its 80% assembled I asked for a set up video for the rest 20% I was told that they will share but no one came back. Really the aftersales support seems missing. Edit, the motor has gone bust within month 1. Now its been 2 weeks waiting for a replacement. No clarity on when it will be replaced. Downgrading to 1 because of this experience.