Top positive review
Excellent Quality and Performance
21 February 2019
I'd been looking to upgrade to a True Wireless Earphone(TWS) for some time. I shortlisted the Sencer E100 after researching all the features and was fascinated by the ability to charge earphones directly from its case and have now used it for a few days. Below are my observations and review for it.
Looks, Feel and Functionality:
● The Sencer E100 TWS came in branded box with the charging case, the earphones which were already inside the charging case, 6 extra silicon ear buds in small, medium and large, the charging cable and the detailed manual. It looks smart and professional and I feel it's perfect for gifting too.
● The charging cable connects to the back of the charging case and it took me around 2 hours to completely charge it the first time.
● When opened, the charging case shows the battery backup in a illuminated blue 4 led sequence in the center of the case. The earphones start charging when placed in their slots and a red light comes on indicating charging. Red Light goes off when earphones are fully charged.
● The earphones are small and ergonomically designed with a 45 degree bend on the earbud which makes it fit comfortably and snugly into the ear canal. It does not move or fall out while in use. I recommend trying out the provided silicon earbud in different sizes and using the one that gives you a perfect fit. They are also really light for their size, which translates into comfort while wearing them for longer periods of time.
● These are True Wireless Earphones with NO wires at all. Not even between earphones. No hassles of tangling cables, knots or fumbling for in-line remote. All functions work directly from earphones itself.
● The earphones have activation button and speakers on both earphones so you could use either of them to activate play, pause, next, previous, volume up/down or trigger Siri or Google and on calls you can answer, reject and call back from them.
● Connecting is a breeze. Just press the button on the earpiece for a couple of seconds and the earphones jump to life. Search and Pair from bluetooth setting on mobile where is shows up as SENCER E100 and you're done. Reconnects Automatically.
● Audio quality is superlative. It is crisp and clear with very deep bass. I would however like to point out that the treble and bass are also very well balanced and there is absolutely no distortion at any audio levels, so you can just sit back and enjoy the Hi-fidelity audio output. The 360 degree clear surround sound and stereo effects are good and noise isolation is excellent.
● The highlight being the ability to charge from the carry case. This means every time you're not using the earphones they are automatically being charged and are ready to use fully charged whenever you take them out. Perfect for day's without charging or especially while travelling. You can just keep track of battery remaining using the battery indication lights in the case itself. You can track earphone battery on the display of your phone.
● Finally I must also admit that the novelty and show-off factor for the Sencer E100 is off the charts. Everybody just wants to see and hold them. I've been having discussions regarding them even with total strangers who notice them and are awed, especially by the charging in case function.
The premium looks, the high quality audio output and multi-functionality provided by these TWS earphones is immense and unbeatable. I'm really enjoying using them regularly and am extremely satisfied with my purchase. They come with a year long warranty for peace of mind and I recommend them without hesitation.