Top positive review
Value for money Product
15 May 2019
I have been using my Band for a week now and these are the points I have to make:
1. The swimming tracking is excellent. It measures my strokes perfectly. As long as it is on tightly enough on your wrist, you will get perfect stroke measurements. Also the app gives you a break up of the number of times you used a particular stroke e.g. breast stroke, freestyle etc. And of course displays the calories burnt.
2. The band is not the most comfortable. But after wearing it a couple of times it doesn't bother you and you wont even notice it's there.
3. It counts steps even when you are static. I haven't really tested it for walking or running though.
4. Sleep monitoring is decent. It is meant to give you an idea of the pattern of sleep. As such it tracks your sleep by the minute and you get a detailed graph at the end with different phases of sleep marked out, which is quite helpful.
5. I have no idea how accurate the heart rate monitor is but I'll tell you this; it's consistent with a few other heart rate devices that I have used. So while it may not be very accurate, it serves the general purpose.
6. The app along with this is superb and gives you detailed break ups of your work out, sleep, heart rate etc. with helpful graphs. It presents your performance at the end of your workout, as in how many minutes of your workout was aerobic, anaerobic etc. and a graph of your heart rate and if you use it for running, it tells you your route using the onboard GPS (I haven't tested that).
All in all I like the watch and I think it's worth the price you pay for it.