Top positive review
Good product bought after returning MI4A PRO
29 November 2018
Bought this after returning Mi Tv 4a Pro 49....and until now its a better experience. Mi pro would randomly shut and boot which was the reason for return besides bluetooth and remote issue ne ways pros and cons ;
1. The TV would reboot on Amazon Prime apk after 4 -15 mnts. This is serious .Complained to panasonic techie came and talked to some zonal head, been told that it is due to Amazon Prime License pending which talks are on with the amazon. Have been assured it will be included. The question is why should it reboot then but was told it is due to that only.(Any one else facing same issue?)
1(a) RAM is though 2.5 gb but 500mb is dedicated for high resolution picture managment. UHD shd b sent with 3gb.
2. Memory available will be 11 gb out of 16 unlike Mi tv which holds only 2 gb.(c pictures)
3. The side loaded app must be carefully picked before installed. if its not compatiable it may cause bootloops.
4. Screen resolution shows to b less than 3840X2160 on cpuz and other apk. But ok on utube.
5. Annoying launcher home page. It won't allow you to add USB loaded mobile apps. Installed ATV launcher for convenience but no option to make it default launcher.
6. No option to switch between apps and go back to last apk. Sanyo must provide that else its not a good android experience nd its just smart tv.
7) One major default is when Tv boots up the option is only to AV, Antenna, HDMI 1.2. There is no option for booting to android home. U may choose google movie but if u do that it will automatically start some trailer of movie ,serial on G play which is annoying and won't go back. Until you press home. This tv is made to spoil ur android watching experience.
8) Mouse cursor is very small. Ull have hard time locating on 49" & above. Plz enlarge it in next update.
1. Good picture quality 4k videos play great. Though certain android app show less resolution but may b they cant interpret TV resolution and are made for phone. (Im not sure on this one though) (emailed panasonic and sanyo) reply awaited ...
2. Jio android tv and jio tv, Netflix working flawless after loading via USB. Faced issues with some version of jio apps nd error by Netflix but eventually found the right app.
3. Voice commands working good but misbehave sometimes.
4. The remote has mouse option too unlike Mi pro tv. Plus you get additional remote for TV.
5. Installation was fast in like 30 mnts of informing at toll free the panasonic guy called for appointment.
6. Much Better than MI Tv even though considering its 49" model is 10k cheap. But in 10k extra u get:-
A. 4k instead of FHD
B. 16 GB storage (practically 5gb extra than mi).
C. A Wireless remote mouse.
D. USB 3.0 port for 4k and high def streaming.
7. Mi tv on installing certain side loaded app gave random log out but No such issues after i uninstalled certain usb loaded incompatible apk.
Well finally the Amazon reboot issue compelled me to return, coz tv should not reboot.
Amazon must learn that when u ur self r selling the TV u can't play cheap mrktng tricks like abrupting ur apk which is installed on a tv that dint pay u royality @hafta to play ur app unlike nvidia sheild and All this for selling ur firestick..common grow up
Finally settled with Panasonic fx600D costed 46700/- no android but is better in pic quality. Using Android box with it.