Top positive review
Good Phone but... PUBG
Reviewed in India on 16 February 2019
If you are planning to buy this mobile, then read this & then decide it yourself.
I bought Samsung m20 in first sale, using it from last 2 weeks.
As samsung launched such mobile first time at this competitive price, expected many things.
EDIT: Now using M20, almost from 6 months, got few OTA updates, after updating the difference is noticeable, performance got improved as compared to before, also the auto-brightness issue which I faced earlier is now solved.
1. Samsung branding: so you can expect better after sale support in service center,incase if you need to visit.
2. TFT Full HD+ display: though it's not Amoled, but still looks good in outdoor & bright enough, Notch display.
3. 5000 mAh battery: With moderate usage, it will last for more than a day. ( with 7-8 hours Screen On Time)
4. Widevine L1 support: You can stream HD content from Netflix or Amazon prime video.
5. Wide angle camera works well.
6. Type C support.
7. Dolby atmos & Cam2api support.
8, 13MP+5MP Rear camera clicks great pics in natural light conditions.
9. Dedicated slot for memory card to extend storage capacity.
10. OTG support.
11. Fingerprint sensor is responsive and fast.
1. PUBG works in medium settings, but after 20 minutes mobile starts heating, same in case of Asphalt 9. (Solved after update)
2. Though it supports Fast charging, but still takes 2 & half hours to charge fully but still understandable as it has huge 5000 mAh battery.
3. Processor is Exynos 7904, which is less powerful than Snapdragon 636. however, performance is optimized with software and reduced pre-loaded apps.
4. No notification LED.
5. Lags while multitasking, it takes few seconds to load app. Issue resolved after update.
6. Auto brightness doesn't work properly. After update working properly now.
7. No EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) for front camera while video recording. Actually hardly any phones in this segment have this feature. Samsung should include this feature in future phones to make them stand out!
8. As it has plastic glossy finish, attracts fingerprints easily. Get good back cover to solve it.
Final Words: If you are someone looking to buy mobile for your parents or daily usage, then this is good choice.
Overall, after 6 months, I’m satisfied with the device and would recommend this phone as an all-round device. Gave some issues in the beginning but later resolved via software updates.
If need, Will edit review, after using for few days.