Top positive review
Best Under 2k.
19 October 2018
Using the band since 9 days and this is my review:
1)Looks beautiful, looks and feels much better than the mi band 2 and the Fastrack reflex 2.
2) Touchscreen OLED display only at 2k.
3) Features like Find my device, Step tracker, Silent(Phone), Notifications and a lot more.
4) Battery life. Lasts about 20 -30 days without automatic heart rate detection and notifications turned on.
5) Xiaomi keeps pushing frequent updates to solve the issues.
1) Heart rate sensor- Isn't accurate at all. Once shows 75 bpm and if tested again after 2 or 3 seconds shows 95 bpm. Senses heart rate for my table also, which obviously doesn't have a heart.
2) Battery life- When Automatic Heart rate detection is turned on it lasts 3-5 days. Orelse battery life is great.
3)Screen- This is my biggest issue. Scratches very easily, may be it is a plastic screen and it is a fingerprint magnet. And its really hard to see the screen in direct sunlight.
4) Charging- Taking the capsule or main body from the wrist band is a tough task. Feels like the capsule is going to break everytime you try to take it out. Takes around 2 hrs to charge fully.
Conclusion: This is probably the best band under 2k even with fair numbers of issues which can be ignored considering the price.