Top positive review
Good quality, Handy and engaging Product for kid
19 November 2018
I purchased this product a week back and my kid has been playing with it ever since.. Some observations about this product:
1. Its quality is very good.My 2.5 year old son handled it and it seemed pretty solid and cannot be easily destroyed. He even dropped it from the bed once and nothing happened to the toy.
2. Music and nursery rhymes are nice to hear. My son was actually learning one of the poems
3. The colour of the toy is nice and as per with a normal school Bus.
4. It was ready to use with no assembling to be done which is another time saver for me.
5. This toy keeps the kid engaged because, there are so many things you can do with it.. There are two balls which you can put on the top, then there are nursery rhymes, then the number songs and also the fact that it is a bus.
1. The bus is a bit heavy for a baby less than 2 year old.
2. It requires 3 AA sized batteries for the rhymes.
Overall I really liked the product.It's smart and handy and a good toy to play for a toddler as well a smart item to be given as a gift.