Top positive review
Value for money!
25 June 2019
Camel Artist Water Colour Cakes - 24 Shades
- Super rich pigments. Comes very close to premium brands.
- Pigment grain is fine and your artworks will not look grainy
- Color transparency is excellent as assured by the manufacturer
- Manufacturer provides a white card to make your own shade card (you must do this first: refer to any youtube video for it)
- Quantity of cakes is also good
- Cakes are glued to the plastic mould, so they won't fall off and crack accidentally
- Color activation is nearly instantaneous
- Price for this quality of watercolor is a huge plus for this product. This product is easily worth four times its cost
- Tin is rater delicate and flimsy. You will have to handle it with care. A little here and there and it will easily get dented.
- There is a good amount of gap below the plastic mould which houses the cake. Suggested cutting a piece of amazon shipping box (or any corrugated carton box) and placing it under the plastic mould to get stability. Else the plastic dips in and out when you lift colors off the cakes. Refer to attached pic.
- The brush supplied is as-usually useless.