Top positive review
OPTA SB-043 VIVO-OFIT BAND
26 September 2018
The smOPTA S2S-SB-043 Leather Bluetooth Fitness Band Smartwatch (Medium, Brown)
Am giving this review after using the smartwatch during the past 3 days.
I started liking the smartwatch as I found that the features in this are working good enough and the details are displayed in the JYou Android mobile app (connected through Bluetooth). Few other points from my observation so far:
1) The smartwatch device battery charge is still at two points when writing this review on day 3 evening.
2) The steps counter seems to be very sensitive and so may need to consider discounting at least 500 to 1000 steps in a day :).
3) The smartwatch has a feature 'Find phone' under the option 'More', and this feature is really useful for users like me who keep on misplace my mobile in the nearby surroundings and start searching for the mobile.
4) The smartwatch has few other useful features like message notifications - can be set ON for what's app messages, SMS messages, Skype messages, WeChat messages etc etc.
5) The mobile app JYou is not so feature rich. There are few options / menu items which does not work or can't understand for what purpose those are there.
6) The mobile app shows the 'sleep data history' (can view the earlier date sleep data), but does not have the 'steps data history' or 'heart rate history', 'blood pressure history' etc which is very much required.
7) The mobile app has a menu called 'Data' with tabs 'Weekly Statistics', 'Monthly Statistics' but the UI screen is not user friendly or easily understandable.
8) The mobile app needs much improvement as other wise the usage of this smartwatch becomes constrained and would the smartwatch would lose the popularity and standing in the customer community. Please get these addressed.
Note that the data of heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen is to be considered only for self information purpose and should not be taken on medical grounds.