Top critical review
NOT FOR FPS GAMES!
28 December 2018
I bought this mouse for 600 rupees thanks to amazon's lightning deal.
Let's be honest here. This mouse is designed for casual gamer who aren't into any fps or online multiplayer games.
I played AC: origins, shadow of the tomb raider, csgo, paladins using this mouse. Here are the pros and cons:
1. Great build quality. Feels like a premium mouse.
2. The backlit coverage on the mouse looks great.
3. Good quality Teflon cable(not braided).
4. Good precision for a gaming mouse in this price range.
5. Dedicated dpi button which changed mouse rgb as per dpi level. Four levels : 1000(red)/1600(blue)/2400(green)/3200(pink).
6. Good grip on mouse and the mouse clicks sounds good for a cheap gaming mouse.
1. No proper driver support. I downloaded driver from redragon's website which was driver for some other mouse. It initially didn't recognize my mouse but later after switching ports it did.
2. The driver software has no proper UI. It doesn't have option to adjust dpi level as per user defined. I was stuck with minimum dpi of 1000. I usually play on 400 dpi and 1.9 sensitivity in game.
3. The mouse is not designed for FPS games such as csgo, dota etc. It is a very heavy mouse and my hand was tired after just 1 hour of game play. Usually i play up to 3 hours without any problem using Logitech g402.
I would recommend buying some other mouse with dpi adjustment via driver software. This mouse is for casual gamers.
Update : after using it for long sessions the mouse's redragon logo starts to heat. It is not that hot but it is irritating on hand.