Top positive review
A perfect device for average device user
30 September 2019
I was looking for a budget smart phone which can perform the entire task for me. I was using MI note 6 and looking for something fresh bcz I was bored with it’s UI. I explored the content available over internet and waited for it to buy after getting the right fitment against my requirement. I am so excited to share my personal experience after my early purchase of this device. I love taking pictures of mine and surrounding too. So great camera quality is one of my main priority, after using it now I must say that it has the best camera available in this budget.
It’s plastic made but mirror finish back panel is the coolest thing in my blue colour device. I also appreciate the makers for understanding our further need and offering the tempered glass and transparent back cover for device protection. Once you will keep the device handy it will give you a feel of it. With the brand tag line of Vivo “Camera & Music” it really impressed me.
I’ll surely recommend my fellow buyers to buy this cool device. But there is also something which can be improved so writing it in bullet points for your ease..
● It’s really a 100% value for money device.
● Run on latest version of Android “9”.
● In Box soft back cover and tempered glass.
● Dedicated kid mode for safety against unwanted operational activity of kids
● Finger print sensor in back of the device is at perfectly placed in the reach of fingers and open the device faster.
● 5000Ah battery, allows to watch many hours online video
● HD+ screen Resolution and balanced colour contrast makes the viewing experience really pleasure and never hurt eyes
● Triple camera with AI and image editing options are among the best features for me
● Fast charging support with 18 watt inbox adaptor
● Snapdragon 665 processor is really a power pack performer even in multitasking
● Lags in PubG (However in a device with 4 GB it’s expected as the game itself take 2 GB space)
● No headphones included
● Front Camera struggles in low light.
At the price of 10990 its a great phone for better multitasking. Vivo has finally started improving specs and is doing good with their phones in the segment.
I hope my review helped you in making your right decision!